Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just published

I'm delighted that my poem Family Tree is up on Snake Oil Cure today! You can read it here. (Today, that link takes you directly to my poem, but it looks as though, from tomorrow onwards, you may need to scroll down to reach my poem).

I'm also delighted  that two of my haiku are included in the Sketchbook haiku thread on the theme of brides and weddings. More haiku are being added all the time, so be sure to check back or send your own in (details on the Sketchbook website).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went over.
Loved your poem.

Carol Steel said...

I was startled too when I read your poem on Snake Oil Cure...how perfectly done. Just when I thought I knew what happened next, I didn't. What an interesting conversation with your mother!

I liked your haiku very much. Wonderful images. Thanks for sharing these.