Monday, March 22, 2010

Unthinkable Skies

My poetry chapbook Unthinkable Skies is now available! You can order it from: http://www.calderwoodpress.co.uk/ and overseas orders are welcome.

The title Unthinkable Skies is taken from one of the poems in the collection and most of the poems feature the sky in some way. Yes there are lots of birds in there but lots of other themes to interest the non-birdwatchers among you. There will be a launch event at some point and I'm hoping to do several other readings over the next few months, mostly in Edinburgh but also in other parts of Scotland and even perhaps in Manchester and Bristol, depending on opportunities.

I'll keep you up to date on these kind of things, though I hope not to become boring about it. You can always check this post here for updates of what I'm doing.

No comments: